3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Baby # 3 Update...

Yesterday I had my 37 week baby checkup. I should begin by saying that last week's appointment was a bit nerve racking because when the doctor felt my tummy and did an internal exam, baby's head was NOT down. So, it was confirmed with an ultrasound that baby was indeed laying sideways. So, for the past week I've been "hanging" per se where my hips have been higher than my shoulders on average one time per day for 10 minutes. Well, yesterday's appointment was wonderful news in that the baby's head was down. Hooray! So, I have about 3 weeks left to go, give or take. I'm praying he or she comes on or before the due date. That way we don't have to talk "options" as the doctor put it. Since I am a VBACer (vaginal birth after cesarean) they are extra cautious. If all goes well, I'm hoping my midwife can deliver this baby. It is all in the Lord's hands. So, baby is doing great! Heartbeat is around 130s-140s. Hmmm, that is where both Micah and Ben had been. Might this be a boy? All I can say is that as the due date approaches I get more and more excited! Happy New Year to you all.

1 comment:

Perry and LeAnn Haislet said...

yay for head down!! hope it's a girl :) love ya!