3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our Bundles of Joy


We've adjusted quite nicely to having Caleb in our family. He is now ONE MONTH OLD TODAY. The boys just love having a baby to hug, kiss and hold. Ben becomes quite protective, we'll call it, of Caleb whenever Micah is holding him. It is so nice to see them embrace another addition to our family without too much trouble.

For me, it has been quite a transition to juggle THREE kids. Thankfully I have the help of my wonderful in-laws (whom we live with) to pick up any loose ends.

Our house is still on the market. We've had 1-2 people look at it per month, but no offers. We continue to hope and pray the right buyers will come along very soon. It would be nice by summer to have a place of our own. The Lord knows and that is what I continue to put my faith in each day.

February 24, 2009

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy One Month Old, Caleb! You all are looking cute. Love you, Aunt A

Anonymous said...

So, so cute!! You can certainly tell those boys are brothers! They'll be the Three Musketeers!
blessings,
Sue

Tonya said...

They are the cutest boys! I will continue to pray for your house to sell. :)