3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Beautiful Feet

Cousin Barb and family were over for dinner one evening. She had just come back from Brazil where they give wonderful pedicures (for a decent price too)! Our Ben was quite taken with her beautiful feet. He could not stop looking at them and touching the designs on her toes. Hmmm, it seems like mommy should paint her toes more often. I might have to teach him how to do pedicures on MY feet someday. What a silly boy!

2 comments:

Melissa Dillon said...

How cute! She does have nice feet. I think it's adorable when kids notice things like this.

How is all the moving going? Praying for you during this busy time. So happy for you and your family... it is such a beautiful home. Can't wait to come for a visit soon!

Kari, RN said...

This is such a sweet post! I thought I'd stop by to say hi and that I've been thinking of you, hoping all is well with getting settled. I miss you!