3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sea Life

Field Trip at Sea Life
 A tankful of rays at the Ray Lagoon
 The "favorite" for the boys was the touch pool - there were starfish and sea urchins in there

 Inside a shark's mouth
 Caleb back at the touch pool for the 2nd time (we went back 3 times total)
 Micah
 Ben

The four of us in the Ocean Tunnel - Sturgeon Lake

What an awesome time with my boys! They are the BEST! 
FYI: Hannah enjoyed her visit at Grandma Godt's house.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hello, Bailey's! It's been awhile!... It's so nice to catch up on the happenings with all of you on your blog.

Sea Life looks like so much fun! I've never heard of it before, but I'll have to take my kiddos there someday. Looks like the boys had such a good time. :)

I'll post the recipe for my sweet tea soon, Krista... I love to get your comments. You are such a special friend, and we've GOT to get together soon!! I miss you! Keep up with the blogging... I love to see what's going on in your world. :) You are so blessed.