3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day of School

Today I read history and science to my kids OUTSIDE while sitting under a tree, eating an apple with the sun warming my back...that is the beauty and wonder of homeschooling!

Here are a few pictures to commemorate the 1st day of school here at Bailey Academy

 The Students
 The students with their teacher
 Ben (Kindergartener) and Micah (2nd grader)
 The Preschoolers
full of trouble, distraction and "sometimes" focused tasks

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi Krista!! So fun to see your little ones all ready for school. It's such a cute idea to take a picture of them holding a sign with their grade on it. That would be a fun tradition every year.... I've seen it on Pinterest. :)

I am going to be homeschooling my girls as well, so I love to see your posts as a homeschooling Mommy. I would love to hear more about how you keep the little ones entertained while you work with your boys. :) I've already been wondering how to make that work. Ha!

Your home looks so gorgeous, Krista... and what a wonderful atmosphere being surrounded by woods! I can't wait to see more pics soon. Are you feeling settled now, or do you have a lot more to do? Post more soon!!!!

Your little girl is growing up so fast. Sniff. Feels like only yesterday, doesn't it. Our little one is due in 6 weeks now. Starting to get to the uncomfortable stage... my muscles are really hurting. But I have too much to do to slow down quite yet. :) I'm nesting.

Miss you, Friend. I LOVE to read your blog. Keep it up!!!

Missy