3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Fun!

This year we traveled to the Cities to visit both Tim's family and my family.
We had a wonderful time! We are so thankful for our family!

 Bailey grandchildren...all 9 
with Becky & Andy expecting #10 the end of May

 Grandpa Bailey reading the Luke 2 passage before we open gifts
 Perry and LeAnn (Tim's sister)
 Tim and I
 That afternoon we went to visit our wonderful friends for a couple hours. Here the youngest two are sitting with their favorite babysitter Kelsey!
 Christmas morning....my 2 favorite men (my dad and Tim)
 Brunch with the Godt side of the family...Emily -13 years old, me, Anita, and mom Godt)
we had OJ, sausages, cinnamon rolls made by Anita and Swedish tea ring made by dad...Mmm, delicious!
 Dave and Anita (my awesome sister!)
 my mom and daughter....love this picture!
 The Godt grandchildren
Star Wars shirts given to M and B from the Ostercamp family
Micah with cousin Luke and brother Ben

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Krista!!! I responded to your comment on my blog, but I'm not sure if you ever went back to see it. I'm sorry that you didn't get my email with our new blog address on it... I may have your old email address in my address book or something. I'll be sure and check on it. I'm so glad that you found us again through Jodie.

It has been such a busy season with a newborn, so I'm hardly ever on the computer, but I DO make sure to check out your blog often. :) I love keeping up with your family and seeing all the current pictures of your kids. And your new home and property look amazing! I'd love to try out your sliding hill someday with all of our little ones. :)

It's so fun to see both sides of your family and pictures of everyone. It's been so many years since I've seen all of the Godts, so I enjoy seeing them here. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was a quiet one since Jamie and Angela couldn't come... she's due with baby girl #2 any day now. But we just enjoyed a relaxing few days at my parent's cabin.

Blessings to you in the coming year! Maybe we will see one another in 2013!!!! Let's make it happen!

Missy

KB said...

Missy,
Thanks for your comment. Yes, I did see your comment back to me on your blog. No problem! I agree that it is fun seeing your family as they grow.

I too agree that 2013 is the year we connect IN PERSON! We'll figure something out. You've got my cooperation. :)

Blessings friend!
Krista