3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall at the Bailey Homestead

Hannah running back to the house after our walk around the upper property.
Coming up the driveway
Looking back down the driveway
Ben and Micah coming back from the mailbox...deep in conversation. They must be talking about Legos!
Tim and Hannah. I love how she is looking at her daddy.
Caleb enjoying our fall walk
Look at this gorgeous maple tree color looking up our driveway.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Dear Krista, just catching up on your blog tonight... I just love getting to glimpse into your beautiful life. :) What a lovely family and gorgeous place to live! I enjoy your pictures so much.

Your kids are growing so quickly, and it's fun to see what a good Momma you are to them.

Keep posting!!! :)

Missy