3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

Sunday, July 7, 2013

MORE fun!

 Getting ready to tube down the river with the Kochendorfer family....this will be our 2nd time this year (we did go with the Haislets, but I didn't have my camera handy)
 Caleb dreaming of his river raft ride....or just plain tired!
 Tractor tire swing time that evening
 The hostess and the host the evening of July 4th
 Jeremy brought sparklers for the kids
 Hannah's first time holding FIRE!
 Slip 'N Sliding the morning of the 5th...now it is 3 lengths long! Way too much fun!
 The kids are lined up for their turn!
 Lunch on the deck with the cousins!
 Tim cutting into the Ice Cream Cake
 Another round of kids to go tubing down the river
The oldest Bailey cousin with the youngest cousin (Baby Silas)

1 comment:

Melissa Dillon said...

What a fun holiday with your family! I love to see all the summery pictures of cousins in swimsuits... they will have so many good memories of their childhood. :) The picture of Hannah with the sparkler is priceless! Her face looks so concerned! We bought some as well, but we haven't used them yet. I'm always a little leery of her exuberance with fire!

I always enjoy seeing your pictures, Krista. Your family is so precious!