3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

Monday, November 24, 2008

GINGERBREAD BOYS



Over the weekend, Micah and I read this book about Gingerbread boys and how the little old man, the old lady, the cow and the horse could not catch him. At the end, the fox eats the gingerbread boy because that's what they're made for, "to be eaten." At first, Micah didn't like that a boy was eaten by a fox. I told Micah that the gingerbread boy was a cookie. After he heard this he was all for eating gingerbread boys and could hardly wait to make them. So, that is what we did today! We made Gingerbread Boys and after lunch today, we ate one. Mmmm, they were good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look very good!!! The boys look like they are really enjoying the cookies too! Fun!
Mom Godt

Tonya said...

yummy! I love the new header pic!

Anonymous said...

Thats looks good.





Alise
ostercamp