3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

Monday, January 26, 2009

ITS A BOY!

On Saturday, January 24th Caleb Daniel Bailey was born to our family at 6:33 a.m. He is so precious and we're so thankful for his "happy" addition to our family. Here are a few pictures of Caleb joining our lively bunch.

Mommy and Caleb
Sleeping Caleb






The Bailey Three!
(Micah, Caleb and Ben)





NOTE: Congratulations to my friend Jennifer K. up there in Fergus Falls in the GUESS THE BABY contest. She was accurate when she said we'd have a boy on January 24th. Way to go, my friend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your baby boy is so sweet! I love the name Caleb. Now we will see if I have the seventh boy cousin for the Ostercamp family.

J, H, I, C, and G said...

YAY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is a cute little peanut! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

It's so cute.







Alise ostercamp

Anonymous said...

It's so cute.





alise ostercamp

Anonymous said...

It's so cute





Alise

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Bailey Family! So happy for you all... Caleb looks like he fits right in with the cute little boy's club. You are gonna be one busy momma!

He's a Sweetie... can't wait to see him in person someday!

Missy