3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Waiting

Well people, there is nothing too much going on. I'm sure those who predicted the baby to have come by now are a bit disappointed. Me too. So, we're still in the "waiting mode."

For those living outside of MN it is 20 below outside. Brrrrr! Tim's car wouldn't start this morning so he took my vehicle so the kids and I are hanging out INSIDE for the day. Maybe we'll make a fort or something. :)

At my last OB appointment on Tuesday there was nothing going on when the midwife checked me. I measured good, heart beat was in the 130s. That's about all! I wish I could report more but for some reason my body does it all at the very end. What a deal.

There's still time to make your prediction for my "Guess the Baby" contest. Go ahead and leave a "comment."

Hope you have a very fun and warm day!

3 comments:

J, H, I, C, and G said...

It's a girl--that's my prediction ;) Happy waiting. I know that part's the hardest!

Henrik and Carrie said...

I'm going with tomorrow (Friday) 4 days early like Ben. I also guess that it's a girl!!! Weight 8 lbs 11 oz, 21 inches long. Name - how about Laura?? In Sweden, every day of the year is assigned a boy name and a girl name. Today's girl name is Laura. Just a suggestion!

Blessings on your last days, I mean, hours!! (I hope!!)

Joyce said...

I want it to be a girl - I suspect it may be a boy.... how's that for hedging my bets??

But, I'll say a girl, on Monday the 19th, 8 lbs, 9 oz, 20 inches